Take The Lead With Your Health
- Listen to your body and do what you CAN do.
- Work with your fitness level and do a little bit every day, building your fitness slowly and consistently.
- Set a weekly goal – walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift, get off the tram a stop early, park at the back of the car park.
- Be gentle with yourself; this does not mean doing nothing – see tip 1.
- If you are frightened or stressed at the thought of training, or your trainer is working you so hard you want to vomit, something needs to change.
- Get it done – whether you feel like it or not.
MET Fitness Healthy Basics – if you don’t have these working for you, forget the super-foods.
- Get enough sleep
- Drink enough water
- Eat real food, not too much
- Move your body, regularly & specifically